Capstone Technologies Group offers a professional level of onsite support and computer repair services to our clients. From computer diagnostics to repairs, replacements and upgrades including complete system replacement, our certified professionals will come to your business during your office hours or at another time that is most convenient and least disruptive for you and your business.
Capstone Technologies Group is proud to offer our clients Google's G Suite. As a Google Authorized Cloud Partner and Reseller since 2009, we've helped many clients adopt G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Your Domain) as their productivity platform in their businesses, practices, and non-profit organizations.
What is G Suite?
Originally released as Google Apps for your domain, the original launch included Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar and Google Page Creator (now known as Sites). Over the following interval, Google has released various tools and updates as well as the G Suite Marketplace through which you can install third-party cloud applications to use as part of your collection of G Suite tools.
Is G Suite For Me?
If you’ve used and loved Gmail, you’ll love G Suite! Google offers a wide variety of products in the G Suite (and personal user) universe. Here’s a partial listing-
- Drive- the G Suite cloud storage platform. Drive manages all of your company’s content and supports collaboration across your entire organization. It also allows you to view various file formats so you don’t have to download additional software to your devices. Depending on the G Suite plan, businesses enjoy 30GB, 1TB, or unlimited storage per user and audit and reporting insights for Drive content.
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides- Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides are the G Suite word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation programs, respectively. They were added to the platform in 2006. These programs allow real-time collaboration, save changes automatically, and track revision history. Users can insert comments, suggest edits, communicate through a built-in chat, and create templates for future use.
- Forms- Google Forms is the G Suite web form and survey tool. Also launched in 2006, Forms shares many of the same features as Docs, Sheets, and Slides, such as automatic saving, real-time collaboration, and template creation. To collect data through Forms, users can personalize surveys or quizzes, send respondents the URL, and review the data (that’s automatically collected in Sheets).
- Calendar- Google Calendar is the G Suite online calendar. It was launched in 2006 and integrates with Gmail to manage schedules, appointments, meetings, and tasks (via Google Tasks). With a G Suite plan, businesses enjoy smart scheduling (where employees can see open windows of time on coworkers’ calendars), calendars for Google Groups, calendars for meeting rooms and shared resources, public calendars so customers can view company events, and easy migration from external calendars (e.g. iCal, Outlook, or Exchange).
- Sites- Google Sites is the G Suite website builder. It was added to the platform in 2008 and allows users to create websites with little to no coding knowledge or design skills. Landing page and project websites can be created using pre-made templates and published internally or publicly.
- Hangouts- Google Hangouts is the G Suite communication and messaging tool. Originally launched in 2006 as Google Talk, Hangouts supports text, voice and video conversations (for up to 25 participants) and can be used between desktop and mobile devices. It’s also a common alternative to Slack. With a G Suite plan, businesses enjoy a seamless integration with Calendar, screen sharing for participants, auto focus and intelligent muting features, public livestreams automatically saved in YouTube, and custom administrative controls.
- Keep- Google Keep is the G Suite note-taking tool. The newest addition to the G Suite platform, Keep can be used to create, organize, and share memos, lists, images and voice notes across multiple devices. It’s available as a Chrome download and mobile application. With a G Suite plan, businesses enjoy a seamless integration with Google Docs among other perks.
How To Get It
There’s two ways to get G Suite. The Do It Yourself way (we can still get you a discounted price for 30 days!) where you set up your account, migrate your users and information, set up your domain name, policies, security settings, groups, roles and apps. It sounds complicated but many people have done it. The other way is to partner with Capstone Technologies Group and let us do the heavy lifting for you. We’ll configure your account, provide support, and present you with appropriate options for your company.
Currently, (December 2019) there are three editions available, Basic, Business and Enterprise. Basic costs $6 per user per month. Business is $12 per user per month and tax is not included in the pricing. Qualified nonprofits can get up to 50 users free. The basic differences between the levels involve storage and compliance options. We’ll be happy to help you choose the version that your company needs.
Contact us today about getting Google G Suite for your business. Call us at (937)319-1211 or click the Contact Us button on the left of the page and leave us a message!
What do our customers say?
Capstone Technologies has provided service since 2002. They were involved with the installation and maintenance of the network system and continue to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. I have used their services in multiple businesses and have no hesitation in recommending Capstone Technologies Group. With all the new rules and regulations in relation to security, I am glad to have Brian Sammons from Capstone Technologies for all my IT needs.
Ashok D, MD
Get in touch
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, excluding all State and Federal holidays. We have service hours by appointment outside of those hours. (937) 319-1211 or click the Contact Us button on the left side of this page and send us a message. Or you can reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn. Your communication will be answered promptly.