Computer Repair in Beavercreek Ohio
- Malware removal /Virus removal- Rootkits, trojans, spyware, viruses, browser hijacks and other malware. Part of this service also includes updating and patching the computer to avoid a re-infection.
- Software Installations & Repair- Making applications do what they're supposed to do for you.
- Computer upgrades-
- RAM Upgrades- Generally the least expensive way to see the most significant performance gains.
- Drive Upgrades- Whether it's a hard disk drive for more storage or an upgrade to a DVD or Blu-Ray to use modern media.
- Monitor Upgrades- Because CRT monitors are hotter and less energy efficient than LCD's. Plus LCD monitors cause less eye fatigue over the same period of time
- Data Services- Migrations, restorations, backups and backup strategies , and for those that don't have backup strategies in place, we also offer data recovery.
- Operating System Upgrades- If you're running Windows XP or Vista, it's time to upgrade. End of support (updates & service packs) was April 14, 2009 for XP and April 10, 2012 for Vista. You are placing your business at risk by continuing to run an unsupported operating system and you're out of compliance with regulatory requirements. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 is what you should be running.
- Networking- Upgrading your router or wireless access point can speed up your network. Or we can help with upgrading your Internet connection AND save you money at the same time! Whether it's wired or wireless, we have your connection!
Looking to do some remote access from home or on the road? We can provide a secure, easy to use VPN solution for your office like we have for dozens of others. Need to connect a branch office or three? No problem! Wireless for guests or clients? We have the answers you're looking for.