Prevent Threats By Keeping Software Up-To-Date
Part of the job of keeping your network safe is to diligently and regularly apply patches to all of the software that interacts with your IT environment. If you have many workstations and servers, patch management can quickly get very complex – and possibly expose your system to sluggish performance and serious security risks. Capstone Technologies Group Remote Management Suite streamlines patch management. Capstone Technologies Group Remote Management Suite gives you peace of mind while getting the job done.
- Automation – Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels.
- Scheduling – Set patching windows to update software without disrupting employees during times of high productivity.
- Customizable policies – Apply custom settings to individual devices as needed.
UPDATE AND PROTECT MORE SOFTWARE
- Patches for most business software – Over 80 application families, including Apple, Google, Java, Adobe, zip tools, Skype and Yahoo Messenger.
- Support for Microsoft products – Continuous updates for Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Office 365 and more.
- Extra security for commonly exploited programs – The latest security patches for vulnerable programs such as Adobe and Java.
BENEFIT FROM ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Automated pushes for disabled devices – Never miss an update for any devices that might be disabled during a standard patch management window.
- Deep scans to find new vulnerabilities – Use deep scans to uncover new sources of risk or inefficiency in your network.
PATCHES FOR POPULAR SOFTWARE
Including, but not limited to:
Microsoft Office 365
- SQL Server
- Internet Explorer
- Windows OS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple iTunes
- Apple QuickTime