BLOCK ALL VIRUSES, BOTH OLD AND NEW
Protecting your system against viruses is like dealing with a moving target. Once an antivirus program knows how to block known malware, suddenly a new, unknown threat appears to potentially infect your workstations and servers. The Managed Antivirus capabilities in our Remote Monitoring & Management Suite can help your systems proactively stay ahead of all malware threats, both known and emerging. Managed Antivirus not only keeps your network’s security up-to-date with the latest known threats by using traditional signature-based protection, but it also protects against new viruses by using sophisticated exploratory checks and behavioral scans of your system.
BLOCK ALL MALWARE, BOTH KNOWN AND EMERGING
- Signature-based scanning – Extensive, signature- based threat detection works to block all known threats.
- Heuristic checks – Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’s core systems.
- Continuous, real-time monitoring – Ongoing scans of your system help detect programs that perform behaviors and actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
MINIMIZE RESOURCES NEEDED FOR THREAT PREVENTION
- Lightweight scans – By reducing the size of scans, system resources can maintain high performance levels.
- More accurate scanning – Scans that are more precise will reduce the number of false positives.
- Scheduling options – Schedule deep scans for off- hours so you don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours.